-Diameter: 2.6″, 3.8″, 4.5″, 5.7″, 6.5″, 8.1″
-Quantity: 6 pcs
-Heat resistance: -30℃~230℃
1. Clean lids and keep them dry before the first use and after each use.
2. Clean lids with soap and hot water or put in the dishwasher. Avoid abrasive or force-foam cleaners.
3. Lids can be used in the microwave or oven, but are not suitable for placing on the gas or electricity directly for heating.
4. Wash the lids after cool once heated in the microwave or oven to prolong the service life.
5. You had better not completely seel container when you are using in Microwave or Oven, because the expanding heat and pressure from container, may result in damage or injury.
Tips for use: Start with the edge closest to you, get the edge on the side of the bowl and gently spread around the outer edges until you get to the other side, and don’t dip the water over the lid when using it, which will cause the lid to slip.
Pro Tip: Once the lid is on, use one of the tabs to pick up the edge and push the lid into the bowl to create a vacuum seal.
6 x Silicone Stretch Lids